A major focus of our consulting practice is developing and implementing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for our clients. Achieving and maintaining a high level of performance throughout an organization presents an ongoing challenge. Key Performance Indicators enable management to continually measure and assess key areas of the organization’s performance. The most commonly developed KPIs are: financial performance, productivity, quality, accuracy, process efficiency and customer satisfaction. To identify specific opportunities within the organization to increase performance, we develop and implement performance metrics. These metrics provide management with the ability to measure, manage and improve the organization’s performance and profitability. As an integral part of our consulting engagement, we train our clients’ management in performance improvement techniques.
How to Improve Performance Management
- Select Elements of Performance for KPIs
- Develop Key Performance Indicators
- Create Performance Metrics for Key Areas
- Design Management System to Track KPIs and Metrics
- Implement KPIs and Performance Metrics
- Train Managers in Techniques of Improving Performance